Sungage Financial has revolutionized the residential solar industry by offering a consumer-friendly approach to going solar. We need your help to create an even better experience for our partners and get more people going solar than ever before.
We are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic problem-solver who is committed to ensuring that customers and partners who interact with Sungage Financial have an incredible experience. The CX Team Lead will work to maintain a consistent, high-level of support across Solar Finance Specialist and Partner Experience Manager team members located in our CA regional office. The right candidate will have a demonstrated ability and passion for helping teams to perform at the highest level. This individual will report to the Director of Customer Experience, located in our Boston headquarters.
Sungage is growing quickly so we’re looking for someone who can take on and effectively manage new and different types of projects as the company and its needs evolve. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with outstanding customer service skills and experience successfully leading a growing a team to contribute to a key function of a rapidly growing startup.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Leadership and Team Development
- Fostering a strong team culture committed and excited to deliver an outstanding experience to all customers
- Building strong relationships with team members to foster positive culture and harmonious atmosphere in small office environment
- Working with team members to identify individual professional development goals, and actively supporting them in working towards those goals
- Providing performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member
- Helping team members to identify and develop the skills necessary to excel in their roles
- Identifying training needs for individual team members and the team as a whole
- Recruiting, hiring and onboarding new CX team members, in coordination with the management and HR teams in Boston, on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring Effectiveness of Regional Office
- Identifying and implementing strategies to encourage regional team to effectively communicate and build relationships with HQ team members
- Ensuring regional office is kept up-to- date and effectively adapting to changes in process, product and tools
- As a member of CX management team, serving as advocate for the needs of regional office team
- Collaborating with CX management team to develop and execute on team targets, priorities and initiatives
- Assisting in developing and executing on strategy for improving team performance and efficiency
- Maintaining coverage schedule in close collaboration with HQ staff, ensuring consistent responses to inquiries from all channels (email, phone, chat)
- Taking ownership of the overall organization, cleanliness and efficiency of the office, including ensuring work spaces are properly set up and supplies are on hand
- Maintaining office set up by acting as liaison with outside vendors and building management
- Day-to- day Team Management
- Managing a team of Solar Finance Specialists and Partner Experience Managers committed to helping our partners provide an amazing experience to all of our customers
- Driving SFS and PEM accountability for key functions
- Leading by example by providing incredible support for our partners and customers
- Developing a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that improve partner experience and increase team efficiency
- Coaching team towards solutions-oriented approach to providing an incredible customer experience
- Using analytics to monitor team performance and proactively identifying areas for improvement
- Managing escalated issues and serving as resource for questions as they arise
- Managing day-to- day needs of office and owning accountability for overall operations and general professionalism of the office
You’re the right person if you:
- Have a passion for growing a team and building a strong culture that allows them to succeed
- Possess experience leading small, collaborative and highly-effective teams
- Can demonstrate ability to thrive as a leader in a small office or team environment
- Are skilled in teaching and coaching team members to improvement
- Employ a solution-oriented approach to challenges that arise
- Possess outstanding Customer Service skills – a passion for helping to find solutions
- Have the ability to establish priorities and proactively resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively over multiple platforms (phone, email, chat, etc.)
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Cloud-based software (Salesforce, Google Docs, etc.)
Position will require rotational nights and weekends. Spanish speakers a plus!
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
Sungage Financial is an innovative finance company that is revolutionizing the residential solar industry by bringing new retail financing solutions to the market. The cost of solar energy technology has dropped dramatically over the past decade leading to rapid solar proliferation. Sungage’s financing solutions make the purchase of a residential solar energy system affordable to homeowners across the country. The Company has a strong technology orientation and has developed a transaction platform to efficiently deliver its financing products. Through its offering, Sungage helps families save money while living more sustainably. Sungage is a small and fast-growing company in a dynamic industry and has an exciting working environment. The Company offers a number of employee benefits, including stock options, 401k with matching, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits.